Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Partner- Barry


The co-owner of underwearstuds.com is Barry (#72).  He is also my partner of 20 years and a wonderful man.  When I first met Barry he was working as a dancer at a local theme park and it was love at first sight!  Since that fateful day, he has done a national tour, performed overseas, worked on a cruise ship and danced on Broadway. You can tell by his flexibility in the video that he is a dancer.  You can also tell by his rock-hard ass, but I digress...


I say that Barry is my partner, but as far as the website goes, he is a silent partner.  I get the models, I shoot the videos, I make all the decisions, I handle all the orders, etc, etc...  He knows that it is pretty much my baby, and he lets me do it all.  However, I finally decided that it was time for him to come out into the spotlight and do his own video, and it wasn't an easy sell.  Despite the fact that Barry is a performer, he is not as exhbitionistic when it comes to being himself.  Give him a costume and choreography and he is good to go, but take the clothes off of him and ask him to be himself in front of a camera, and you've got a problem.



The way I finally convinced him to do a video was to point out that if he did it we wouldn't have to pay a model.  Ever the practical one, he agreed, if he could do stretches in the video.  Since he is so amazingly flexible, that wasn't an issue, but I also asked him to do a shower scene.  I expected him to balk at that, but to my surprise he agreed!  You can also imagine my surprise when I was videotaping my ever-practical partner showering in his underwear, and I noticed that is dick was rock hard!  For as much as he protested about doing the video, he certainly seemed to be enjoying it!  And it's very hard to miss... my partner is very blessed in that area (smug smile).

I can't help but be proud that I have this amazing man as my partner.  I think he is beautiful, and talented, and as sweet and caring as can be.  I love showing him off for you guys, and feel the reaction is good for him.  In spite of being (in my opinion) drop dead gorgeous, he is very humble, and takes compliments with a grain of salt.  For that reason I love the attention he gets.  Of course, it's easy enough for me to be proud of him... to date I have sold 6 more copies of my video than of his.  If that changes, we might have issues, but until that time, I can afford to be magnanimous!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment