Friday, October 2, 2009

Underwearstud #7- Hunter

Hunter was a stripper at a local gay bar.  That doesn't mean that he danced on a box in his underwear like so many do now.  He would actually come out on stage and slowly take his clothes off, even dragging people on stage with him.  In addition to having a great body, he was also a great entertainer, and a real crowd pleaser.

In fact, he was so popular that I didn't have the nerve to ask him to be on my website.  Instead, I asked a friend of mine who knew him.  To my surprise, I got a call about a week later from Hunter, who said he was interested.   After explaining what it entailed, he agreed and we set a date.

I wasn't sure if he would even show up, but to my surprise, not only did he show up, but he was on time- a rarity I have come to discover in this business!  He was also very professional, explaining to me that he wanted to "break into the adult industry."  Since Hunter shaved his body for his shows, I figured it would be hot for him to do it in the shower on video.  He had no problem with that.

Hunter did not show the full monty in this video, because I did not ask him to.  He has since posed for a number of magazines and done one other soft-core video, but has never actually shot a load on film.  He is a beautiful man, easy to work with, and I wish him the best.

1 comment:

  1. YOU LOOK SEXY AS HELL. MY EMAIL IS IAMSUCHADEVIL@YAHOO.COM IIF YOU EVER WANT TOCHAT..

    ReplyDelete