Thursday, October 1, 2009

Underwearstud #2- Antonio

Antonio is a good friend of mine, a former gymnast, and currently owns his own gym where he trains clients.  He also has been a Badpuppy model and done videos for Kristen Bjorn, so when it came time for me to find my first model for the site (other than myself) I thought of him immediately.

He said yes right away, even though I couldn't pay him anwhere close to what he got from the bigger studios.  He understood that I was just starting out in the adult industry, and was happy to help.  We shot the video in the backyard, with him doing a series of stretches that showed off his flexibility and his incredibly muscular legs.  The entire shoot was done in his tight white briefs, which hugged his beautiful ass amazingly!  Being a veteran in front of the camera, he was easy to work with, and the video came out great.

There was nothing sexual about this video, except for how hot Antonio looked in his briefs.  I did, however, ask him to help me out again two videos later when I had a beautiful young latin masseuse willing to give a massage in his underwear.  Antonio didn't even charge me to be in the video... I felt bad about this until halfway through when I noticed that he was hard in his underwear!  I guess he did get something out of it after all...

2 comments:

  1. definitely my favorite! you have plans to get him in any other videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, unfortunately, like me, he has retired from his time in front of the camera... but at least he was there in the first place!

    ReplyDelete