Friday, December 4, 2009

Underwearstud #3107 Benji

In addition to shooting videos for Underwearstuds, I also photograph guys as a hobby. Ok, I suppose you could say that it's really more of a fetish, since I am not at all interested in photographing them with their clothes on! I am always online looking for guys who are willing to pose for me.

Benji is one of the guys that I contacted from a gay networking site. He had never posed nude before but was intrigued by the idea. After lots of back and forth, he agreed to give it a shot and see what happened...

I wasn't sure how far we were going to go with the photographs. Benji looked like your typical young, hot, club kid, and my experience with them was that most of them were pretty inhibited based on some hidden insecurities. You know the type: gorgeous and popular, but you separate them from the herd and they lose all their confidence.

Benji surprised me. We took it slow, and little by little, he warmed up to the shoot, gradually giving in to the eroticism of the situation. I kept encouraging him, and eventually we wound up with some pretty blistering hot photos.

He enjoyed the experience so much that he agreed to do a video for the site. Since then, he has taken a job as a dancer in a gay bar and done several videos for other sites. I may have created a monster, but I have no regrets- it was certainly worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment