Monday, December 7, 2009

Jason C- Small Town Boy!

There is a nude beach about an hour from where I live. It is well known in the area, and requires one to hike about 1/2 mile to get to it. Because of the distance, and the fact that I have lived in Florida for so long, I only make it out there about twice a year.

I was there a couple years ago when I met Jason C. He looked like your typical surfer dude, wandering up and down the beach in a pair of cutoffs. Eventually, the cutoffs came off, and at that point I had to introduce myself.


Jason was born and raised in a small beach town near where we were. In fact, after graduating high school, he still lives in that same little town. Apparently, the nude beach is the only place where he could "experiment" with man to man sex. (he told me at one time that he didn't consider himself gay, because he doesn't like effeminate guys) I was smitten with Jason from the start, and vowed to help him expand his horizons any way I could.

We started with his video (#111). Jason is a quiet guy, and sometimes hard to read, but there was no mistaking the huge erection he had during the shoot. After we finished, I told him to keep in touch and let me know if he ever needed anything.

I got a call from him about 6 months later. His official story was that he needed money and wanted to do another video. I'm sure this was true, but suspect that he also wanted to take things a step further. We had talked about shooting him with another guy, and I suspect the thought of that was intriguing to him.

I paired him up with a friend of mine, and was uncertain how it would turn out. As usual, Jason was quiet and undemonstrative during the shoot, but his dick gave him away again. He and my friend sucked each other on camera with no hesitation at all. At one point I wanted Jason to eat my friend's ass, but he wasn't comfortable with that. However, he didn't have any problem fucking him... I learned later that this was the first time he had ever fucked a guy!


Jason had mentioned that he was interested in pursuing legitimate modeling. I felt like he had a good look, and getting him out of that small town would be good for him, so I asked my friend Andy to shoot him. Andy is an up-and-coming photographer in South Beach and works with several agencies. You can see more of his work at http://www.andyarmano.com/. The pictures turned out great, but unfortuanately, the agencies in South Beach thought that his look was too "urban" for them, whatever that means!


The last time that I saw Jason was in June of 09, when I paid him to come to Gaydays in Orlando and hand out cards for the website. He had never been to a gay bar before, and was a little overwhelmed, but still had no problem stripping down to his underwear and walking around handing out cards. He told me that the last time he had had sex was a year ago when he did the video for me. For that reason, I was very happy to see him chatting with a hot young man later in the evening, and exchanging phone numbers.


I still hope to get Jason out of that small town some day. Maybe I'm being meddlesome or a busybody, but I have it in my head that he won't be happy until he is someplace where he is free to be himself. Either way, I wish nothing but the best for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment