Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grant & Peter

I first contacted Grant on a modeling website. He was looking for legitimate modeling jobs, but I emailed him anyway and asked if he would be interested in doing a video for my website.  He was open to it, and also sent me some pictures of his partner to see if I would be interested in shooting him as well.  Needless to say, I jumped at the opportunity.

We discussed the shoot and how far they were willing to go in it.  They had apparently done some stuff for another site, and were concerned about being "over-exposed."  I'm not sure I understand that concern.  In my opinion, once you've crossed that bridge, there's no going back, the evidence will always be out there for anyone to find.  That's why I tell my models that if they are not sure they are ready to deal with the consequences, they shouldn't do it.

In my mind, it doesn't make any difference if you do one video or 20.  All it takes is one video, or even one picture, and the cat is out of the bag, as it were.  That's why it is important to be comfortable with yourself and what you are doing.  If you are ashamed or embarrassed, you shouldn't do it.  But I had two hot men here who were willing to strip down to their underwear for me, so I wasn't going to jeopardize that by preaching!

Grant was first, and he looked every bit as good as his pictures.  The man looks amazing for his age- hell, he looks great for any age!  At one point I commented on how good he looked, and he said, "This is what 48 looks like,"  to which I responded, "Not to most people, it doesn't!"  We got some good footage of him in his underwear, some wet underwear stuff, a nice ass shot and even a quick peak at his dick.

Peter was next, and he looks every bit as good as his partner. He was also less shy about showing all, and I managed to get a nice shot of his impressive endowment.  Grant watched the shooting, and I think that may have had something to do with the partial erection that I was able to capture on video!

I have since discovered the videos that they did for another site, as well as photos by another photographer.  I also came across their profiles on a gay networking site, so I'm including those here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment