Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chase & Derek

I have shot several pairs of lovers for my site over the years, but Chase & Derek are two of my favorites. I actually met Derek first when he came over to have pictures done. He wanted them for his boyfriend as a birthday present. I think that is a great idea; I applaud anyone who is comfortable enough in their relationship that they don't have a problem with thier partner getting naked for a stranger or a strange photographer.

Derek is a little cutie with the kind of deceptively innocent face that makes you think he would never get naked for a photographer. But get naked he did, get hard he did, and shoot his load he did, all in front of my greedily clicking camera!

After I emailed him the pictures, he replied back that his boyfriend liked them so much he wanted to take some as well. Naturally I jumped at the opportunity, and within a week I had Chase getting naked and jerking off in front of my camera. Sometimes my life just sucks, you know? ;)

As it often happens (thank god!)our photo shoots had awakened the inner exhibitionists in both of them. They contacted me soon after to say that they each wanted to do a video for my website. I shot the two guys a week apart, and was very proud of the result.

Chase was first. He is the taller of the two (#149)and the one I would label as the "daddy" in the relationship. I got great shots of himlaying in bed in his underwear, having breakfast, shaving and showering, and finally shooting a load on his bed. Did I say load? I should have said huge, massive load... the man was like a geyser!

I shot Derek (#150)a week later. I had already edited Chase's DVD, so the premise for this video was that Derek came home dressed in business attire, pops in the DVD of Chase (his actual lover)and gradually strips down to his boxers and plays with himself while he watches. I had gotten some requests to do a boxer shorts video, so Derek was the perfect model. Then, he changes into white briefs to take a shower and ends up shooting a load on the side of the tub.
I haven't heard from either of them since that last shoot. As far as I know they have satisfied their exibitionistic urges. If so, I am glad that I was lucky enough to be that vehicle for them, and that I could share that with you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I don't know if you remember me. It's Eduardo; I have purchased several videos from you in the past and everything has been amazing!
    I like the new feature (pay per view/downloadable videos) since this way you save on shippinh (you know, these are hard times).
    I just finished reading your blog and it was really interesting!
    I always said that Nick (116) was my favorite model but now I don't think so (because of what he did).
    I absoultely love Alexander (162) I think: OMG! His face, his **** everything! I'll be purchasing again from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like Alexander, check back next week when I blog about him and Revel...

    ReplyDelete