Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reynaldo

At this point I have shot over 200 videos for my site, and I have to admit that I am more proud of some than others.  I firmly believe that there is someone for everyone, that tastes vary, and that all models have their strengths and weaknesses.  That is why I try to hire a wide range of models for my site, with the common denominator being the underwear.  The guys that I am personally attracted to the most are not always the best sellers.  Occasionally I will shoot a model that does not appeal to me at all only to find that he is very popular.

One model that we all seem to agree on is Reynaldo.  This latin hottie was referred to my by his boyfriend, Benji (#107).  Reynaldo knew about the video that Benji had done for me, and was intrigued.  Benji was was justifiably proud of his hot lover and happy to show him off.  I made an appointment to shoot some pictures and a video the same day.  I asked Benji if he wanted to be there, but he felt that Reynaldo would be more comfortable if it was just the two of us.

Since Reynaldo had never even posed nude before, I thought it would be better to do the pictures first, so he would be more comfortable once we started shooting the video.  He was understandably nervous, obviously into it.  Just being naked in front of my camera was enough to make his dick stiffen without any encouragement.  I love it when a model so obviously enjoys showing off, and Reynaldo has a lot to show off!  The pictures are some of my best work, mostly because I was so inspired by the amazing man in front of me!

The video turned out great as well.  Since we had already broken the "naked barrier" he was a lot more comfortable with me and being in front of the camera.  I was a little concerned about the money shot, since you never know how a newbie is going to handle the pressure of having to perform on cue.  In my experience, the most cocky guys are the ones who have the most trouble making it happen. Reynaldo, being young, latin and easily excited, came through like a champ!

A few weeks later I had edited the video and given him a copy.  Some of the more experienced models don't request a copy, but this was Reynaldo's first time being naked on camera, and he wanted to see it.  I was a little nervous when I called to see what the guys thought.  It turns out I needn't have worried:  Reynaldo liked the video but Benji loved it so much he would play it over and over before devouring his hot lover!

Now that both of them have dabbled in performing on camera, they are thinking about trying something together.  I took some test shots of them, and shot a video of them having sex, which, although hot as hell, I don't have permission to share.  I'm hoping to convince them to do a duo shoot for my site, but until then, these pictures will have to suffice...




No comments:

Post a Comment