Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chip #164

I am always online, frequenting gay networking sites: Bigmuscle, Adam4adam, Dudesnude, etc. I used to be a member of Manhunt, until I found out that the owner was a huge Republican donor. But I digress... Whenever I find someone near me, or near a city that I will be visiting, I always send out an email to just test the waters and see if they would be interested in posing for pictures or video.

Chip lives about two hours from me, on the east coast. He had several pictures posted, including a few nudes, so I knew that he wasn't shy. I emailed him and offered to take some new pictures for him, and asked if he was willing to do a video for my site. In my mind I had already decided that if he just wanted pictures taken, I would not drive two hours to do it, but if he was willing to do a video I would throw the pictures in for free.

It took a while to set it up, but we finally agreed on a date. Chip is a midshipman, a term I had heard before but I never really knew what it meant. Apparently he is at sea for ten days and then back for ten. He has a lovely home that he lives in by himself in a new development in the middle of nowhere. There wasn't a shopping center for miles, and I'm sure it must have been at least an hour to the nearest gay bar!

Chip was very friendly, and I was struck immediately with how lonely he seemed. It must be rough being gay, working in a straight environment and then coming home to such solitude. I really felt for the guy.
We took the pictures first, and he said he wanted some nudes, but wanted me to be naked as well to help him, "get in the mood." My theory is that I can't really ask anyone else to do something I wouldn't do, so I had no problem with that. He obviously spends all his spare time working on his body, which was hard as a rock, top to bottom!

Once I was naked as well, Chip had no problem getting hard. We got some great pics, which I am sharing here. Once we started shooting the video, however, my willingness backfired on me. We would get two or three shots done, and then he would get distracted and want to play with my ass for a bit. I've read plenty of stories about sailors who have been to sea for a while and how randy they get when they are on shore. Now I can say I've experienced that first hand!

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), I was able to complete the shoot with my chastity intact. I'd like to say that it is because I am such a consummate professional, but I think it would be closer to the truth to admit that Chip was way too big and way too intimidating for me to be tempted!
He has contacted me since then and invited me to visit. I know he is lonely,and I feel for him, but I know that if I were ever to take him up on his offer, he would want to finish what we started, and that would definitely be biting off more than I could chew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment